Monday 13 December 2010

Google Latitude available in iTunes

Google has just released a new app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Latitude is an app which allows you to track the location of your friends. It uses iOS4 multitasking to run in the background and constantly broadcast your location to all your friends. I'm not sure many people would be keen on this app and while it would be really useful sometimes, such as when you're meeting friends, a lot of the time it could be seen as a simple invasion of privacy. There are options to hide your location and also manually set a location which could lead to some interesting suprises...


4 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.
    Land Rover Range Rover Supercharger

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice app but lots of changes comes over this year in iphone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, you do write your articles with passion. I hope you get the time to post for me some time in the future.

    ReplyDelete