Wednesday 8 December 2010

iPad 2 released by Feburary 2011

The iPad 2 will beginning shipping by the end of February next year, less than 100 days away. It's testing period has apparently been extended, possibly due to the antenna problems of the iPhone 4 and possibly due to firmware problems.


There has been much speculation over the hardware features of the new iPad but it is almost certain to have a front-facing FaceTime camera (and possibly a rear-facing one as well but this seems less likely), a gyroscope (like the iPhone 4), improved screen and battery life and a thinner lighter design.


3 comments:

  1. New ipad looks great. I am never buy the first models. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think its a wise move to stay away from first edition products! I think the iPad 2 will have loads of improvements over the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete