Friday 10 December 2010

HP enables 6 more printers for AirPrint

Today HP has enabled AirPrint functionality on 6 more of its printers. Steve Jobs said, in an email, that there were lots more printers coming to join the 12 that were originally enabled. 18 printers is an improvement but if the technology is going to take off there's got to be some major increases in number.

If you don't have one of these printers then you can still enable AirPrint. Follow the instructions in this article on how to enable AirPrint.

5 comments:

  1. It's a good post! Looking for latest updates on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful to many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting guys and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am extraordinarily affected beside your writing talents, Thanks for this nice share.

    ReplyDelete